All elements shown

What documents do I need to rent a car?

You need to have your own driving license which has been valid for at least 12 months and is honoured within the territory of the Republic of Poland.

A valid identity card and a valid credit card.

What to do in case of an accident?

The first step should be to inform the Police or other necessary services. 

It is also necessary to inform our staff of the accident (739 070 030) so that they can send assistance which works 24/7.

What do I need to do before returning the car?

Before the car is returned, it should be washed and filled up with the same amount of fuel that it had at collection. In case that the amount of fuel is smaller than the one calculated under the Vehicle History Card, Najemauta.pl has the right to charge you with an additional fee for compensating the fuel level according to the rate set out in the Table of Payments.